- Become involved in all aspects of payrolls on behalf of clients, processing accurately, on time and with a smile on your face!
- Coordinate with team members from other departments (such as HR) to ensure correct employee data
- Provide friendly support and administrative assistance to the accounting department and company employees for all payroll related matters.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about providing your clients with the highest level of service.
- Ensure you are professional, precise and polite in everything you do.
- IPASS qualified or equivalent.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Fluency in English with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Great Customer Service skills.
- Committed Team player.
- Works well under pressure.
- Terrific organisational skills.
- Eager to learn.
- We are looking for people with existing mainstream payroll experience in Ireland.
- Someone who has been involved in the day to day operation of a payroll department.
- Experience in a process driven environment beneficial
- Someone who’s been actively involved in running payroll, filing returns and dealing with employee queries.
- UK payroll experience, while not a necessity, would be an advantage.
Preference will be given to those candidates who, in addition to the above criteria, have experience in calculating Benefit in Kind for a company fleet, have payroll experience within an in-house payroll team, and are adept with SAGE MicroPay.